- All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid machine structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
- The precision cartridge spindle equipped with 4 pieces of preloaded class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings to ensure high accuracy and superior grinding finish.
- Spindle, couplings, and spindle motor (5HP) are precisely balanced for low vibration and powerful output to achieve precision grinding accuracy.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact to provide excellent way longevity.
- Column guideways are Turcite-B coated and precisely hand scraped to provide a smooth movement for better accuracy and longer way life.
- The rigid wheelhead travels on wide contact hardened and ground guideways and is precisely positioned with a stepping motor to ensure better downfeed repeatability.
- Crossfeed mechanism incorporate with a precision ball screw, AC inverter provides smooth accurate crossfeed and allows criss-cross grinding for better grinding surface finish.
- Hydraulic, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat. Heat exchange is used on hydraulic system to maintain normal temperature of hydraulic oil.
- All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure drops below present pressure.
- PLC control uses a menu-driven color LCD touch screen is easy to learn and easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-out passes, feeding direction, parking position, wheelhead retract distance, and press cycle start to complete automatic grinding cycle. (NC model only).
- Positioning accuracy and repeatability is assured with an AC servo motor and High Precision pre-tensioned ballscrew. (CNC model only)
|Capacity||Table Size||300 x 600||400 x 800|
|Dist. Fr. table to spindle center||370||370|
|Mag. Chuck Weight / Height||86/72||152/72|
|Max. loading of table KGS||800||1000|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Spec. (NC type)||Ø35 x Ø20 x 850||Ø35 x Ø20 x 1050|
|Main Pressure Source kg/m2||20|
|Hydraulic Pump Q L/min||28|
|Max. Table Speed||32 m/min|
|Servo Motor kw||1.8(CNC)|
|Y-axis||Rapid Traverse Speed m/min||1.5|
|MPG per Graduation mm||0.1/0.01/0.001|
|Servo Motor kw||1.8|
|Z-axis||Rapid Traverse Speed m/min||4|
|MPG per Graduation mm||0.1/0.01/0.001(CNC)|
|Servo Motor kw||1.2(CNC)|
|Wheelhead||Grinding Wheel Size||Ø355 x 50 x Ø127|
|Wheel Peripheral Speed m/min||2000|
|Spindle Motor HP||5|
|Spindle Speed RPM||1800|
|Coolant SYS.||Tank Volume L||140|
|Processing Volume L/min||60|
|HYD.. SYS.||Tank Volume L||75|
|LUBE. SYS.||Tank Volume L||20|
|Dim & Weight||Net Weight (Tons)||3.3/3.6||4.1/4.5|
|Packing Size(cm)||285 x 228 x 245||302 x 228 x 245|
* We reserve the right to modify the specifications relaring to any of the above machines without notice.
- BALANCING STAND
- ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK
- AUTO. DEMAGMETIZER
- PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK
- DIGITAL READOUT
- SPARE WHEEL FLANGE
- DUST COLLECTOR
- RADIUS DRESSING ATTACHMENT
- ANGLE DRESSING ATTACHMENT
- PARALLEL FRESSING ATTACHMENT
- COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER
- COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. & PAPER FILTER
- COMBINE COOLANT & DUST COLLECTOR
- MANUAL DEMAGNETIZER (FOR PERMANENT CHUCK USE)