- All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid machine structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
- The precision cartridge spindle equipped with 4 pieces of preloaded class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings to ensure high accuracy and superior grinding finish.
- Spindle, couplings, and spindle motor (15HP) are precisely balanced for low vibration and powerful output to achieve precision grinding accuracy.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact to provide excellent way longevity.
- Column guideways are Turcite-B coated and precisely hand scraped to provide a smooth movement for better accuracy and longer way life.
- The rigid wheelhead travels on wide contact hardened and ground guideways and is precisely positioned with a stepping motor to ensure better downfeed repeatability.
- Crossfeed mechanism incorporate with a precision ball screw, AC inverter provides smooth accurate crossfeed and allows criss-cross grinding for better grinding surface finish.
- Hydraulic, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat. Heat exchange is used on hydraulic system to maintain normal temperature of hydraulic oil.
- All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure drops below present pressure.
- Positioning accuracy and repeatability is assured with an AC servo motor and High Precision pre-tensioned ballscrew.
|Capacity||Table Size||600 x 1200||600 x 1500|
|Dist. Fr. table to spindle center||700||700|
|Mag. Chuck Weight / Height||385/81||436/88|
|Max. loading of table KGS||1700||2000|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Spec. (NC type)||Ø50 x Ø28 x 1400||Ø50 x Ø28 x 1850|
|Main Pressure Source kg/m2||16|
|Hydraulic Pump Q L/min||58|
|Max. Table Speed||25 m/min|
|Servo Motor kw||2.2(CNC)|
|Y-axis||Rapid Traverse Speed m/min||1~5|
|MPG per Graduation mm||0.1/0.01/0.001|
|Servo Motor kw||1.8|
|Z-axis||Rapid Traverse Speed m/min||1~15|
|MPG per Graduation mm||0.1/0.01/0.001(CNC)|
|Servo Motor kw||1.8(CNC)|
|Wheelhead||Grinding Wheel Size||Ø355 x 50 x Ø127|
|Wheel Peripheral Speed m/min||2000|
|Spindle Motor HP||10|
|Spindle Speed RPM||1760|
|Coolant SYS.||Tank Volume L||210|
|Processing Volume L/min||120|
|HYD.. SYS.||Tank Volume L||240|
|LUBE. SYS.||Tank Volume L||20|
|Dim & Weight||Net Weight (Tons)||5.4/8.08||6.21/8.8|
|Packing Size(cm)||350 x 228 x 245||452 x 228 x 245|
* We reserve the right to modify the specifications relaring to any of the above machines without notice.
- BALANCING STAND
- ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK
- AUTO. DEMAGMETIZER
- PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK
- DIGITAL READOUT
- SPARE WHEEL FLANGE
- DUST COLLECTOR
- RADIUS DRESSING ATTACHMENT
- ANGLE DRESSING ATTACHMENT
- PARALLEL FRESSING ATTACHMENT
- COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER
- COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. & PAPER FILTER
- COMBINE COOLANT & DUST COLLECTOR
- MANUAL DEMAGNETIZER (FOR PERMANENT CHUCK USE)