- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized and carbonized hardened and ground for longer spindle life and better accuracy.
- Hydrostatic Babbitt bearings type spindle with a 3-point support design, surrounded by a high pressure oil film, eliminates metal-to-metal contact to provide heavy duty grinding capability as well as high vibration damping performance.
- A pressure switch interlock prevents spindle start-up until oil pressure is established. This pressure switch interlock also stops the spindle if oil pressure fails for longer spindle life.
- The regulating wheel travels on double V ways are hand-scraped and Turcite coated for precise and smooth movement to ensure high accuracy and longer way life.
- Both grinding & regulating wheels equip with hydraulic dressing unit. Dressing speed is infinitely variable. Various profile dressing can be achieved with optional template.
- Hydraulic dressing unit for the regulating wheel can be rapidly and precisely swiveled up to ±3°for grinding taper in infeed grinding and for providing better contact between workpiece and grinding wheel to achieve better surface roughness, roundness, & cylindricity.
- All gears in the gearbox are made of Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel (SNCM-21), are hardened and precision-ground for smooth running and low noise.
- The hydraulic system is air cooled to maintain constant oil temperature and separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Optional automatic loading & unloading for infeed & thrufeed can be custom-built to meet your requirements, so machine can run unattended, at a high production rate, while maintaining a tight tolerance.
|General Vapacity||Work Diamater (with Standard Workrest)||Ø1 ~ 50 ( 0.04" ~ 1.18" )|
|Work Diamater (with Special Workrest)||Ø30 ~ 50 ( 1.18" ~ 2" )|
|Auto Infeed Increment (NC Model)||0.001 ~ 9.99|
|Grinding Wheel||Spindel Speeds||1900 rpm|
|Dressing Increment||per graduation||0.02 (0005")|
|per revolution||2 (0.05")|
|Reulating Wheel||Spindle Speeds (Infinitely Variable)||15~310 rpm|
|Handwheel||per graduation||0.04 (0.002")|
|per revolution||4 (0.2")|
|Inclining Angle||+5° ~ -3°|
|Dressing Increment||per graduation||0.02 (0.0005")|
|per revolution||2 (0.05")|
|Rapid Feeding of Saddle Handwheel||per graduation||0.02 (0.00125")|
|per revolution||7 (0.25")|
|Micro Feeding of Saddle Handwheel||per graduation||0.001 (0.00005")|
|per revolution||0.2 (0.005")|
|Motor||Grinding Wheel Motor||7.5 HP / 10 HP|
|Hydraulic Motor||2 HP|
|Infeed Servo Motor (NC model)||1 KW|
|Machine||Net Weight||1800 kgs (3960 lbs)|
|Gross Weight||2200 kgs (4840 lbs)|
|Package||Packing Dimension (L x W x H)||2250 x 1670 x 1850 (89" x 66" x 73")|
* We reserve the right to modify the specifications relaring to any of the above machines without notice.
- BALANCING STAND
- COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. &PAPER FILTER
- COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER
- INPUT RAIL & OUTPUT RAIL (L:8" / EA)
- LONG THRUFEED GUIDES (6FT/EA) W/STANDS
- SPARE GRINDING WHEEL
- SPARE WHEEL FLANGE
- THRUFEED BLADE (VARIOUS SIZES)
- INFEED WORKREST (STD)
- INFEED BLADE (VARIOUS SIZES)
- HYDRAULIC AUTO INFEED ATTACHMENT
- AIR EJECT ATTACHMENT
- ELECTRICAL EJECT ATTACHMENT
- SBS DYNAMIC BALANCE SYSTEM
- LOADING SYSTEM (CONVEYOR TYPE)
- AUTOMATIC LOADING FOR THRUFEED
- HYD.FORMING ATTACHMENT
- FORMING PLATE /FORMING ARBOR